With proper care, you can preserve the beauty of your special bonjoojoo pieces for a longer time with our tips and tricks.
· Take your jewelry off when you apply everyday substances such as lotions, scents, hairsprays, or other cosmetics.
· Store your jewelry properly in the pouches that come with it.
· Do not wear the pieces during physical activity. This includes cleaning, housework, and working out.
· Bring your bonjoojoo pieces to get it professional inspected. Professional jewellers can help with resizing, cleaning, and repair. We recommend regular inspections.
· If you want to clean your jewelry at home, gently scrub the piece with a soft-head brush using mild soap and warm water.
· Be aware of potential jewelry scratches when stacking several rings or layering pendants and necklaces.
· Avoid exposure to sunlight or the direct heat.